[Seaside] Re: Smalltalk Club - Toronto

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Sep 13 22:05:06 UTC 2006

Chris Cunnington wrote:
> We had ten people last time, so if you are interested in Smalltalk, Squeak
> or Seaside, then come on out and have a beer!

If the number of people doubles again, then the discussion
might split into more than the two ends of the table - but
having too many people would be a GOOD problem to solve.

One top item up for discussion is when to have a regular
camp/workshop. We already have an offer to provide the location.
So, instead of beer on the patio, it would be Smalltalk coding.

Here's some suggestions (made by various people) for what
we'd do in that time:
- people demonstrate things they're working on or baffled by,
   and then get feedback from people
- look at Gjaller, and try to separate it into re-useable parts
- build/modify dev tools according to list given on squeak-dev list

Other suggestions welcome, but what gets worked on will of
course depend on who shows up, and what they choose to do.