[Seaside] [SummerTalk] Please try my iCalendar

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Mon Sep 18 10:10:07 UTC 2006

Hi, good to see calendaring for seaside.

But on my Mozilla links on top are not visible, becouse of calendar
table sitting on top of them :-( Some styles issue.

FYI: I am porting SW2Calendar to latest Pier/Magritte and Seaside 2.6a (in Squeak 3.9)
So it will be another way to have iCalendar with Seaside/Squeak. May be we can join
our effort ?

Thanks.

-Dmitry.

С уважением,