[Seaside] Multiple style sheets

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:37:44 UTC 2006

I want my page to be able to alternate between two stylesheets. You can read
the technique here: http://www.alistapart.com/stories/alternate/

and examples here: http://www.csszengarden.com/

I've written this using XHTML/CSS and a Javascript styleswitcher (so it's
client side switching)  in the following way:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/bare.css" type="text/css" title="Bare"
media="screen, projection" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" href="styles/blue.css" type="text/css"
title="Blue" media="screen, projection" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="styles/styleswitch.js"></script>

does anybody knows how can (or at least the easiest way) achieve this in
Seaside?

(I´m using Squeak with Seaside 2.61-mb8. I've seen an e-mail from Avi Bryant
from may 2004 but haven't found anything in the SqueakMap and Cincom Public
Repository, any idea?).

Juan