[Seaside] title attribute

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 05:59:40 UTC 2006

2006/9/22, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>:
> I was looking for the #title: attribute and found it implemented
> as #title: only on WAAnghorTag, whereas #tooltip: implements #title:
> on WABrushTag.
>
> I just thought that I would point out the inconsistency if anyone is
> interested

Yeah, this is known. Unfortunately it's not the worst part of Seaside.
Don't even get me started on #url: <-> #src:
There are some parts in Seaside, that have really low code quality.

Now the 1'000'000$ dollar question: What should we do?
- kill WAAnghorTag >> #title:
- push up WAAnghorTag >> #title: and kill WABrushTag >> #tooltip:
- just push up WAAnghorTag >> #title:

Note that removing methods will break some code. Can we forward the
complain mails to you?

Philippe