[Seaside] music remixer

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Fri Sep 22 21:05:21 UTC 2006

A Squeak-based music remixer with a Seaside web GUI,
is (intermittently) online at: http://tone23.org/qtone.
Will hopefully be incorporated into a commercial site
eventually, but for now this (alpha) version is there
for the curious, running on my home machine (a 4-processor
Macintel).

Aesthetically it's real simple (visually) so far, with
some evident hacks owing to my limited experience with html
and web apps. This was essentially an exercise at duplicating
a desktop-based (Morphic) app in Seaside. (No facility for
importing MIDI/audio files yet - only preset choices)

Anyway, questions and comments welcome (can also reach me
at jayh at panix.com)

Jay