[Seaside] music remixer

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Fri Sep 22 22:11:42 UTC 2006

Should hopefully be working again now - just got
home and restarted it.  I imagine it'll be pretty
unreliable until I work out the kinks  (the underlying
app is solid, but my Seaside connection seems to
get confused easily).

Thanks for being brave enough to try it out -
let me know if it continues not to work for you

THanks,
Jay