[Seaside] music remixer

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Sat Sep 23 06:27:58 UTC 2006

Of course, one *little* detail I forgot to mention - the
app returns its results in the form of a MIDI file, not
an MP3 (at the moment), and so your browser must
have some plugin for handling MIDI - on Mac and
Windows it's Quicktime - not sure what what the
standard is for Linux, though http://www.alsa-project.org/
seems to be a good resource.

Jay