[Seaside] Re: Strange error with WAHtmlAttributes>>writeKey:value:on:

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 17:29:53 UTC 2007

>> Does IFIPerson >> #= send #isKindOf:? If not add it.
>
> No as I thought it was bad behavior (kind of slowing things).

If you look in a squeak image at all the implementors of #= you will
see that there are various ways of doing it.  Some say self class ==
other class, some self species = other species, and some isKindOf:

I would have thought that you need at least one guard along these
lines otherwise how do you know that apples aren't oranges?  As for
speed I'm sure you can measure the choices in some manner.

Cheers,

Mike