[Seaside] [VW] Seaside/GIF package

Ken Treis ken at miriamtech.com
Wed Apr 4 00:35:55 UTC 2007

Hi Michel,

I published a one-off version of your Seaside/GIF package in the
public store.

I'm working on implementing a Seaside server for Hyper (the
lightweight sever core of Swazoo). Since I use Apache2 as a front-
end, I don't need the server to serve anything other than Seaside.

Since the GIF support package had all of its packages in the Swazoo
namespace, and I didn't want to load Swazoo, I moved them all to the
Seaside namespace instead. That's the only difference between
2.6b1.41-ken1 and 2.6b141.

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.