[Seaside] Why seaside really sucks! COMMMMMMMENTS are MISSING

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Apr 6 19:01:53 UTC 2007

Silly question, what is it you expect commented? Methods? Classes? Packages? Would we be better off with documentation instead? If I were looking for a way to configure select list with a labels block, where would I expect to find a comment for it? Look at every method in there until I see one with matching comment? No offence, just trying to see how I could help out, not once have I thought in the past year, jee I wish this was commented, because by the time you find what you're looking for, comment within it is a little late :)

Cheers!

-Boris
(Sent from a BlackBerry)