[Seaside] WAAsyncHtmlRenderer and CSS

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 12 05:32:50 UTC 2007

Hi Michel again,

Well I had a look and I found a solution to my problem. Including the
style information to my main style sheet was none, because the main
style sheet is read once on site startup, as you also mentioned.
Changing the style sheet link via <script> is also no solution.
But I , even so that's not that nice and won't work on Netscape that
good, just changed my Block like this:

html div
id: 'XY';
refreshWith: [:event :h | ...
(h div) addStyle: self periodicGeneratedCss; with: [self
renderTheNewContentOn: h] ] every: 5 seconds.

That works fine, even so I don't know if theres still a better way.

Cheers!
Sebastian Heidbrink