[Seaside] How do you show the application in the Web browser

Rubén Parra Savall kenterish at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:26:22 UTC 2007

Hi, my colleague and me are learning about Seaside because we have to do a
web-application, we are reading a lot of documentation but we didn't
discover the way to show the "code" in the web browser.

For example, one example of Lukas Renggli is shown automatically (ung, guess
a number) but doesn't happen the same if we try to do some examples

I think it has a easy answer but we are forgetting something

Thanks in advance