[Seaside] Re: Re: How do you show the application in the Web

Rubén Parra Savall kenterish at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:52:40 UTC 2007

>I think it has a easy answer but we are forgetting something

>Click on "Toggle Halos" and then on one of the symbols in the halo
>caption. I don't rember which one, but there are tooltips.

>Lukas

Hmm... You didn't understand me and I didn't explain well neither.

For example, in the Visual Works I build a simple "Hello world" application,
but I don't want to show it in a dialog box, even though, I want to show it
in the Web browser like I can display
http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/browse
http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/counter

and more, so what have I to do to get it?

Rubén