[Seaside] Re: Internal Error

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Apr 16 21:57:07 UTC 2007

I think the error originate when fetching an object persisted with Magma.
Worst than that, after a second reload the page is rendered as expected,
after a third reload Squeak is gone...

The error seems to come from the method:

pictureInitial
    | extent morph |
    extent := step exerciceView extent.
    morph := step generateNativeExercice view extent: extent.

step is the persisted object, and generateNativeExercice does:

generateNativeExercice
    ^ (self exerciceClass perform: self method withArguments: self
arguments) counter: self timeLimit

Chris, do you see any problem doing a perform:withArguements?
Hum, according to my trace with the debugger the BANG is taking place
with the perform: message. Does it make sense to you?

Hilaire