[Seaside] Session accesible from the model of an application

Martial Boniou Martial.Boniou at ifrance.com
Tue Apr 17 13:11:01 UTC 2007

That's why Hierarchy Browser (and Method Finder) are useful. As a
eye-candy thing, I use a special session to generate a random number and
so, my application can get a new background image identified by
this number on each session. So the user can notice more visually that a
new session as started because the website doesn't look like the
previous one.

Ramon Leon explains on onsmalltalk.com how to use #session in his
excellent glorp example.

--
Martial