[Seaside] Seaside / smalltalk: tools and scalability

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:15:11 UTC 2007

I'm just talking about how things are today. Given that Java was open
sourced I wouldn't be surprised if one day VisualWorks or Dolphin were
open sourced. But that's not how things are today. At one point we
will probably have Monticello 2 and atomic loading, but not today and
not tomorrow.

Philippe