[Seaside] Root application problem

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Apr 23 17:22:07 UTC 2007

Hi John,

I made a change in WADispatcher>>handlerForRequest:relativeTo: that solved a
similar problem for me. About six lines down, modify the line to look like
the following:

  (relativePath notEmpty and: [true "relativePath first = $/"]) ifTrue:

I'd be interested in comments from others on this "fix".

James Foster