[Seaside] Root application problem

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:44:29 UTC 2007

> I've been using the configuration page to update the base-path to '/'
> yet when I try to view the root, I still get "Error: "/" not found" but
> at the same time, the links/paths are all updated to reflect the change
> - such as the control bar when in debug mode, they are all pointing to
> "http://www.myhost.com/?_k=xxx&_s=yyy"

The settings Resource Base Url, Server Hostname, Server Path (former
base path), Server Port and Server Protocol does only change the way
absolute URLs are generated and does not and is not supposed to affect
the lookup. Usually Apache rewrite rules (or a custom Kom setup) is
used to achieve that.

Cheers,
Lukas

--