[Seaside] Component class methods doesn't get updated

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Apr 23 18:12:26 UTC 2007

Hi Dmitry,

> From: Dmitry V. Sabanin
>
> I've been lurking in this list for a couple years, was trying to get
> ready for Seaside, and I think now I'm ready. I'm preparing to start
> a big Web 2.0 project and I've picked Seaside as a platform of
> choice, disregarding my huge Ruby on Rails experience. I believe
> Seaside and Smalltalk are the best technologies around the block now
> and years to come.

Welcome!!  Could you elaborate more?  I'd be interested in your journey from
RoR to Seaside.  What do you see are the main benefits of Seaside over RoR,
and what if anything do you believe is still better about RoR.

Nice to have you here,

Ron Teitelbaum