[Seaside] Seaside with PHP (sort of)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Apr 25 07:51:25 UTC 2007

The best things to do is to see if you can make money and have success.
I think that the people of netstyle or avi show us the way.
There are really a lot of successful projects of software developed
in Smalltalk (20% of the world container traffic, 64 AMD weaver
chain., JPMorgan, even SAP is starting to use Smalltalk).... So I
hope that you will stay with us.

Stef