[Seaside] How to implement the classical email confirmation withseaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Apr 27 17:33:49 UTC 2007

Lukas, if I understood right, the "self session actionUrlForContinuation:
cc" are getting the url of the current session and that means that the url
sent it's only useful until the expiration of that session right?

	cheers,

Sebastian
PD: thanks for the reference of look into SqueakSource code I haven't see it
yet. I think I can download it from SqueakSource itself.