[Seaside] How to implement the classical emailconfirmationwithseaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Apr 28 12:38:06 UTC 2007

And I actually do, it's just that the other technique could allow you to
beign able to activate it for periods greater than one that could be
reasonable for a seaside session (like two weeks). I don't know a priori
which one a client will ask for, and probably the shortest one but is good
to have both ;)

	cheers,

Sebastian