[Seaside] Question about WASelectTag class hierarchy...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Apr 28 16:26:35 UTC 2007

Michel Bany wrote:

> I believe that you spotted something that will need to be fixed.
> We have two different spelling for the same method
> - #tabindex: in WAFormInput, and
> - #tabIndex: in WATagBrush
> So we have to make two decisions
> - which one should be removed
> - what spelling

I had noticed that as well when I was searching through the image but
didn't actually see it until you pointed it out.. If we change to
#tabIndex, won't that effect backwards compatability? Either way works
for me as my breakage won't be that big..

Of course, it seems many are interested in traits, but I've got no idea
what they are -- perhaps that needs more though?