[Seaside] Question about WASelectTag class hierarchy...

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 21:22:36 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall writes:
 > 2007/4/29, Boris Popov <boris at deepcovelabs.com>:
 > >

 > > But if they get flattened for ports anyway, does it really matter if you use
 > > them or not? In which case why bother?
 >
 > This is what I'm trying to say. I can't see how it affects anybody but
 > developers.

It'll only effect developers if you start developing on VW
without traits and want to move your changes back to Squeak
with traits.

Also, I doubt a flattened design will look as clean as one done
without traits. The traitified design might be better though.

Real experience reports would be great.

Bryce