[Seaside] [Q] Stable version of Scriptaculous for Seaside 2.7?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:35:33 UTC 2007

> I've installed latest Scriptaculous package (version 186) and found one
> bug in in place editing fuction, it does not update edited string
> correctly, instead displays "Saving..." string. (I've tested with
> firefox 2.0.0.3).

Sorry, this was my mistake. Or maybe rather the one of script.aculo.us ;-)

I change the default of #evalScripts: in SUUpdater to true, as this
was requested by many people that got bitten by the fact the scripts
were not evaluated. Now there seems to be a bug in SUInPlaceEditor
that only occurs when #evalScript: is set to true. The latest version
of Scriptaculous (Scriptaculous-lr.188) sets #evalScript: to true,
except for the in-place editor.

Note that the latest version is supposed to be used with the bleeding
edge Seaside 2.8. However I don't expect too many problems with 2.7.

> So, I want to found out which version is proper for me - I'm using
> Seaside 2.7, in 2.8 WADateInput does not work, it does not update edited
> value.

Can you provide a bug report why the WADateInput doesn't work in 2.8?
We are slowly trying to get more stable and are always looking for
people giving feedback.

Cheers,
Lukas

--