[Seaside] Albatross not working on linux

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Aug 3 12:33:59 UTC 2007

Hi Norbert,

Concerning the fixes for ExternalWebBrwoser it would be best if this
is integrated in the original code. There is a SqueakSource project
at http://www.squeaksource.com/ExternalWebBrowser.html. We have used
Albatross only on Mac and Windows so far.

 From the problem you report with Albatross, I cannot see what goes
wrong. Maybe some setup problem with Albatross/Pier?
I uploaded a prepared Albatross image to www.netstyle.ch/dropbox/
Albatross.zip, which has all Pier and Scriptaculous tests green on my
machine. So, you can see whether this works for you and maybe find a
difference to your setup.

HTH,
Adrian

Adrian Lienhard