[Seaside] Albatross not working on linux

Alexander Lazarevic' Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Fri Aug 3 12:46:18 UTC 2007

Hi Norbert,

when I started ExternalWebBrowser just as a hack I was only able to test
it on my Debian and WindowsXP Box. Dominique Dutoit made modifications
to make this work on Macs. Can't tell you much about it. You may want to
have a look at [1] to see the changes.

[1] http://www.squeaksource.com/ExternalWebBrowser