[Seaside] Gemstone / Magritte

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Aug 7 16:10:26 UTC 2007

James is correct that in many cases you can override methods with no ill
effects, but in the case of the class-side #description method we'd have
to make some changes in the base GemStone code to avoid problems
(Monticello also uses #description and would get confused if
#description were overridden).

At this point, I would say you count on us changing the infrastructure
to eliminate the problem.

Dale