[Seaside] Gemstone / Magritte

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Tue Aug 7 17:31:55 UTC 2007

One could use the same argument against our use of #description.

I think it makes sense for us to change our infrastructure to not use
#description - we only have a handful of current users and one of them
has just experienced pain with our use of #description - so changing
will not be a lot of work.

Dale