[Seaside] button broken in IE?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 05:42:19 UTC 2007

> > I'm using Seaside version 2.8a1-lr.423 and Scriptaculous version lr-206.
> > The following code works with Firefox and does not work with Internet
> Explorer 6:
> >
> > [..]
> >
> > In firefox, when I press "Aceptar", callback is executed correctly. In IE,
> nothing happens... older versions of seaside/scriptaculous (I don't remember
> which ones) worked correctly.
> > any ideas?

I copied your code into the latest version in it works for me in IE6,
FireFox and Safari. What is the resulting XHTML? Does WAButtonTest
work for you? Are you sure that you don't have forms nested?

I just fixed WAButtonTag yesterday, there was some code missing in
there that broke it. Maybe also try one or two earlier versions.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch