[Seaside] Re: Installing Magritte on squeak-web causes error

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:20:12 UTC 2007

> As it turns out Magritte is already installed on the image so I didn't
> need to install using SqueakMap, but I checked SqueakMap before the
> class browser and SM didn't show Magritte was installed.

I guess Magritte from SqueakMap tries to install an older version of
Seaside. This breaks the dispatcher configuration.

Evaluate:

    WADispatcher resetAll

And then restart your server:

    WAKom startOn: 8080

> SM didn't show Magritte was installed.

squeak-web images are based on Package Universe, not SqueakMap.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch