[Seaside] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:19:09 UTC 2007

Hi Damien, it's not an issue with the mouse buttons but an issue with what
shows up when I click it.  For example, compare creating a method category
in a clean image vs dev-image.  Also, you can perform the same exercise by
adding the accessors for an instance.  I'm guessing this is by design and it
would be nice if there was consistency in the naming of the selectable items
within a browser from clean to dev image.  I'm OK with adding new stuff to
the menu that comes up but changing the names of existing items becomes
confusing.  BTW, I was using the System Browser but now I have switched to
the Refactoring Browser for now.
-Conrad