[Seaside] Secure login and unsecure app

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Aug 11 12:12:12 UTC 2007

A perhaps simpler solution I can imagine is to put just the login component
in another path than the rest of the application and manage that path to go
to https with apache's RewriteRule. Something like:

	http://subdomain1.domain.com  (the main usual seaside app)
	https://subdomain1.domain.com/login (the login only)

What do you think? Is possible to mount a component in a sigtlhy different
URL?

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre