[Seaside] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:41:51 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas, I will need to present this information to a company.  I'm OK with
using short words but instvar isn't a word as defined in the dictionary.
 Also, it's not clear as to the intentions to someone that hasn't
experienced a Smalltalk environment.  These are the people that I will need
to explain why things are the way they are and the information that you have
provided willl allow me to navigate through my presentation a little easier.
 Furthermore, I like the idea of having to have refactorings grouped into
sub-menus.  In short, I'm trying to present this information to peoples that
are stuck in the stone age.
-Conrad