[Seaside] gradiant colors

Maarten Mostert maarten.mostert at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 12 16:39:29 UTC 2007

Well what I understood is that you can make an image repeat feature in
your CSS file using a slim image.

This would probably mean something like defining a style method with:

style ^ 'body {
background: url( '/localhost:8008/',MyFileLibrary / #slimbackroundPng,');
background-repeat: repeat-x;
}

But then the above does not work at all.

The second thing might be to create some javascript thing.

When googling around I find things like:

*Code :*
style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.
microsoft.Gradient(gradientType=0,Start
ColorStr='#FF0000',EndColorStr='#000