[Seaside] WAFileLibrary / Resource Path

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Aug 14 01:37:24 UTC 2007

Hi Ken,

	maybe is too KISS but I've made this a couple of hours ago because I
didn't want to manage files manually too much. So with this an image is able
to write in disk all the libraries that a seaside app uses writed in a
consistent shape under your image dir.

	I'll use rewrite rules in apache so copying that file directory path
should be enough I think. Maybe you find a way to copy that to S3 and make
your apps work in deployment/development by making behave differently in
#updateRoot: ? Could be "the switch" you asked for?

	Be warned: I'm testing it just now myself so.. no guarantees ;)

Sebastian Sastre