[Seaside] Is there an issue with registering Dictionaries for backtracking in 2.8?

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 13:48:28 UTC 2007

Hello all,

As title - I had an issue previously (in which Lukas was of great
assistance) in 2.7 that meant Dictionaries were not successfully
backtracked; I have since upgraded to 2.8 and have stumbled upon a
similar problem. If need be, I shall create a small application to
demonstrate the issue and send the file out to this list; but thought it
would be better to quickly ask if anyone knows of any issues before hand.

Many thanks,
John.

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA