[Seaside] How to email

Richard Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Tue Aug 14 14:56:33 UTC 2007

Here's a little blogging about it

http://blog.saush.com/?p=199

Ramon Leon

-------------

It looks very useful, but I'm still having problems. There is something
very BASIC that I'm doing wrong, apparently.

Following the blog, I'm using this code fragment:

| username password client |
username := 'richard.eng'.
password := 'Bugaboo'.
client := SMTPClient openOnHostNamed: 'smtp.broadband.rogers.com' port: 25.
client user: username; password: password; login; initiateSession.
client mailFrom: 'richard.eng at rogers.com';
  recipient: 'richardeng2005 at hotmail.com';
  data: