[Seaside] Uploading large files

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Aug 14 15:38:49 UTC 2007

How bad does your memory consumption go up when you upload 50M? I'm looking forward to using Opentalk based brokers in VisualWorks, but until then making sure I release all references to the resulting byte array works well enough so that space gets reclaimed immediately.

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322