[Seaside] Uploading large files

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Aug 14 16:54:13 UTC 2007

Chad,

Chad Nantais wrote:

> Do you know if this would require a major effort (making Swazoo 2.0
> work on Squeak Seaside) or a small one?

I would say a small one. Swazoo 1.0 is already connected on VW and this
can be an example to follow on Squeak too. And 2.0 has just slightly
different API than 1.0.

> Or does anyone know if there's a way I can hack Kom to make it handle
> large uploads through input streaming?  Unfortunately, this is one of
> those instances where I may need to use something other than Seaside
> :cringe: if I can't get it working.

Input streaming is not easy to do right, therefore I would rather
recommend to go the Swazoo way, because all particularities of MIME
parsing directly from the TCP stream to the output one are already solved.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek