[Seaside] Uploading large files

Martin Kobetic mkobetic at cincom.com
Tue Aug 14 18:36:44 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> fileUploadWithCallback:?
> Do you use Seaside 2.6?

No. I got that from the WAUploadTest in the VW port of Seaside 2.7. We're focusing on 2.7 in our initial efforts, because there is a timeline that we'd like to follow with the intial release and from what I've heard 2.8 is still too much of a moving target.

On the other hand we definitely want to keep an eye on 2.8 developments, so if you can provide some pointers, I'd certainly like to take a look at how this works in 2.8.

> The only senders of #contents I could find so far are tests and WAFileLibrary.

That's great news. Thanks!

Martin