[Seaside] Uploading large files

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:31:45 UTC 2007

2007/8/14, Martin Kobetic <mkobetic at cincom.com>:
> Philippe Marschall wrote:
> > fileUploadWithCallback:?
> > Do you use Seaside 2.6?
>
> No. I got that from the WAUploadTest in the VW port of Seaside 2.7. We're focusing on 2.7 in our initial efforts, because there is a timeline that we'd like to follow with the intial release and from what I've heard 2.8 is still too much of a moving target.

Kinda depends. We have one major open bug which prevents us from
freezing the code and going beta. Besides that there is one big change
pending which might or might not make it into 2.8. But nothing is set
in stone so far.

The reason I was asking is because #fileUploadWithCallback: is part of
the old renderer which is deprecated in Seaside 2.7.

Cheers
Philippe