[Seaside] Uploading large files

Martin Kobetic mkobetic at cincom.com
Tue Aug 14 22:14:57 UTC 2007

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> Kinda depends. We have one major open bug which prevents us from
> freezing the code and going beta. Besides that there is one big change
> pending which might or might not make it into 2.8. But nothing is set
> in stone so far.

Hm, I understand the "not in stone" part, but is there any expected timeline on 2.8 ? I have one more topic that I'd still like to discuss, Seaside's "streaming hooks". We're working on getting that set up with 2.7 and are running into some fairly significant obstacles with the whole WAStreamingResponse setup. I have yet to review the 2.8 version to see if anything has changed there, so I didn't want to start before wrapping my head around that. Sounds like I better get to it sooner than later.

Cheers,

Martin