[Seaside] Uploading large files

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Aug 14 22:17:29 UTC 2007

As a side note, we've moved our production application to 2.8 on July 7
and really haven't had any issues worth noting once the port was
complete, so I would definitely keep it in mind as far as any ongoing
work on Opentalk is concerned.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5