[Seaside] [VW7.4.1] The page cannot be displayed

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Aug 17 00:30:16 UTC 2007

After some months of seeing this problem very infrequently, I discover that
the problem resurfaces when I try to connect to my application using IE7
version 7.0.6000.16512 running under Vista Home Edition.  When I connect
using a different version of IE7 from a different machine running XP I do
not have the problem at all.

Very strange, and it only seems to happen consistently when using