[Seaside] [ANN] Swazoo web server 2.0 released

cnantais cnantais at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:21:15 UTC 2007

I can't wait until it works in Squeak.

I loaded:
Swazoo-Server
Swazoo-HTTP
Swazoo-Listener

Evaluated:
SwazooSeaside startOn: 8080

and I got an MNU due to an obsolete reference to "WADispatch default
basePath: '/'", so I removed the "basePath: '/'" part.  Now I just get a
blank web page when I go to localhost:8080, with these MNUs popping up
continually:

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>closeAndDestroy:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #closeAndDestroy:
SocketStream>>close
[] in SwazooSeaside(SwazooListener)>>processConnection: {[stream close]}
BlockContext(ContextPart)>>resume:
BlockContext>>ensure:
SwazooSeaside(SwazooListener)>>processConnection:
[] in SwazooSeaside(SwazooListener)>>waitForConnectionOn: {[self
processConnection: connection]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Any hints on how to get closer to making Swazoo + Seaside + Squeak work?

Cheers,

Chad