[Seaside] Seaside vs Streaming

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:31:20 UTC 2007

> anyway since we don't use it. Also, I believe there was some talk about
> making one extra pass over a component tree to try and determine if any
> components would "vote" to suppress streaming for that specific request,
> say if WATask is involved, can we still do that?

Seaside2.8a1-lr.447 and later fully support WATask withing a streaming
server, thanks to the idea of Colin to do the redirect in
#updateRoot:. It seems to work well, but it certainly requires some
deep testing.

I guess that there is nothing that prevents to refactor
WABasicAuthentication exactly the same way ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch