[Seaside] Seaside vs Streaming

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Aug 20 21:31:39 UTC 2007

Well, any time you are dealing with file uploads/downloads streaming
becomes ever more important, but that's not so much of a problem in the
context of this discussion. So far, it seems we have a handful of cases
where streamed responses should be avoided to preserve existing
functionality, so my question is, can't we automatically detect those
cases and toggle the response mode on a per-request basis? What is the
exact list so far?

- error handling
- tasks
- basic authentication