[Seaside] Starting a site

Andres Fortier andres at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Aug 21 20:56:49 UTC 2007

Hi list,
         First of all I must say that my knowledge in networks is very
limited, so maybe this is well-known in the community.

I've finally finished my simple site, put it in the server and tested it
via http://localhost:8001/...

Now, the strange thing is that if I try to access it by using the server
ip (http://xxx.yyy.zzz.www:8001/...) it doesn't work. I've been told by
the guys in tech suport that the server was only hearing in the
localhost interface and that I should set it up to listen in all the
other interfaces. Any ideas how to solve this? I'm using Seaside with
Swazoo on VW.

Thanks in advance,
		  Andrés