[Seaside] Named user configurations

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:51:47 UTC 2007

> > You can also add named user configurations that aren't
> > associated with a particular application, that  can be reused
> > (by adding them as ancestors) across several apps.
>
> at http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2004-June/003157.html.
>
> Does Seaside still support this? I can't find it referenced anywhere.

No, this has been removed in 2.6. See the post of Avi:

    http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2006-January/006547.html

Nothing has happend for the configurations in Seaside 2.7 and 2.8.
This part of the framework could certainly profit from an update, also
given that the value-lookup is quite slow.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch